HR Management Course
Course Name: HR Management Course
Related Exams: None
Duration: 10 Days
Course Fees: According to attendees
The primary objective of HRM is to ensure the availability of right people for right jobs so as the organizational goals are achieved effectively.
- To help the organization to attain its goals effectively and efficiently by providing competent and motivated employees.
- To utilize the available human resources effectively.
- To increase to the fullest the employee’s job satisfaction and self-actualization
- To develop and maintain the quality of work life (QWL) which makes employment in the organization a desirable personal and social situation.
- To help maintain ethical policies and behavior inside and outside the organization.
- To establish and maintain cordial relations between employees and management.
- To reconcile individual/group goals with organizational goals.
Main topics for course:
- Introduction to human resource management.
- Strategic plan to HRM.
- Analysis and design jobs.
- Recruiting and selection.
- Training and development.
- Performance management.
- Wages and bonus.
- Successful employee communications.
- Safety and health work.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Research and support the development and communication of the organization's total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health and safety policies and practices.
- Research and analyze information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Manage own professional development and provide leadership to others in the achievement of ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- Facilitate and communicate the human resources component of the organization's business plan.
- Conduct research, produce reports, and recommend changes in human resources practices.